The Comodo organization is a global innovator of cybersecurity solutions, protecting critical information across the digital landscape. Building on its unique position as the world’s largest certificate authority, Comodo authenticates, validates and secures networks and infrastructures from individuals, to mid-sized companies, to the world’s largest enterprises. Comodo provides complete end-to-end security solutions across the boundary, internal network and endpoint with innovative technologies solving the most advanced malware threats, both known and unknown.
Comodo Threat Research Laboratory provides state-of-the-art security capabilities in order to identify and respond to emerging threats in the digital landscape. Security experts of Comodo participate to collection, processing, exploitation, analysis, production, dissemination and integration activities of cyber intelligence cycle management. The findings of CTRL is also shared with entire security community and the public.
Here, some examples of data and intelligence that were collected created and provided by Comodo Threat Research Labs (CTRL).
- Domains hosting malware files
- Domains hosting Potentially Unwanted Application (PUA) files
- Domain that send only phishing emails
- Malware connecting to Domains List
- IPs that are blacklisted for sending only spam emails
- IPs that doesn't have a reverse DNS record
- Malware connecting to IP List
- URLs that redirects to malware files
- Final URLs that redirects to phishing files
- Malware connecting to URLs
- Regular expressions of phishing URLs
- URL Patterns that redirects to malware files
- URL Patterns that malware files connect to